In 2016 Costco launched its own Costco Credit Card with the help of Citibank. It happened after Costco ended its relationship with the American Express.
Costco is one of the biggest wholesale corporation in the world. It has warehouses all around the world. AS of 2017, Costco has 741 stores, from which 514 stores are in the United States.
The company has been selling goods for more than 30 years. It offers customers to purchase goods in bulk and save a good amount of money. But to avail its facilities you have to become its member.
The membership card has only 60 dollar fee per year if you get the gold star.
Costco Citi Card
This credit card comes with lots of benefits for the customers. Costco launched its card Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi in 2016 that offers lots of benefits on purchases and travelling.
This card does not have an annual fee. You have to be a member to use this Citi card and you can use it instead of your membership card as well.
You can cash out the rewards you earn using this credit card only once in a year. But if you close the credit card or the membership you won’t be able to get the cash back.
The card is extremely useful for regular customers. Here are some benefits of using the Anywhere Visa Card:
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fee.
- For the first 7000$ you spend each year on gas purchases, you will get 4% cash back and 1% cash back for purchases after that.
- You will get 3% cash back on your restaurant and travel purchases.
- If you shop at official page, you will get 2% cash back on all your purchases.
- For purchases of all other products, you will get 1% cash back.
This card also offers many other benefits like trip cancellation and interruption protection. The cardholder will also get travel accident insurance, rental car insurance, and travel and emergency assistance.